8. Inspection visit
- 1st step - Present list of information, documents and samples required during inspection
- 2nd step - Define and report scope of offer, i.e. what is included and what is excluded
- 3rd step - Check the condition of the equipment to which extent it is ready for reuse and report condition including eventual necessary repairs, overhauls and replacements.
- 4th step - Make complete photo documentation of the equipment
- 5th step - Check, define and discuss scope and conditions for relocation of machine (marking, dismantling, packing, loading, shipping) and arrange for collecting respective offers.
- 6th step - Collect following information material
* general arrangement drawings
* flow sheet
* consumption data for power, water, steam and
- 7th step - Establish a detailed report about the inspection