11. Relocation of equipment
11.1 Marking and dismantling
- Dismantling and assembly services to be under the responsility of one company in order to avoid shifting of liabilities between the service contractors.
- Report scope and conditions of equipment and conditions of dismantling site on the date of contracting and again at the start of dismantling to avoid unwanted changes.
- Clarify third-party liability insurance requirements for dismantling of all parties involved.
- Detailed marking and registration of equipment saves time and cost for re-assembly.
- Supervision of dismantling by qualified and experienced experts, familiar with the laws and regulations applicable at dismantling site, reduces risk and saves cost.
- Qualified dismantling crews, familiar with such projects, reduce risk, save time and save cost.
11.2 Packing and loading
- Suitable packing protects valuable equipment
- Detailed packing lists are the basis for tracing equipment, saving time and avoiding loss of equipment
- Estimate scope of shipment as good as possible
- Use shipping company experienced in container and bulky shipments